Peter W. Zinober
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
100 North Tampa Street
Tampa, FL 33602
Tel: +1 813 221 7234
Peter W. Zinober is a shareholder in the Tampa office of Ogletree Deakins, he is a labor & employment lawyer concentrating his practice on the defense of employment discrimination cases in state and federal court, both jury and non-jury, as well as wage and hour, disability discrimination, Sarbanes-Oxley, Dodd-Frank, and other whistleblower defense, age and all other types of employment litigation.
Pete also focuses on “traditional” labor management relations law, including the representation of employers in connection with unfair labor practice and representation case proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board, labor and non-union arbitrations, collective bargaining and counseling.
- Jury and non-jury litigation in state and federal courts of employment discrimination, civil rights, wage and hour, FMLA, employment and contract and tort litigation and other types of employment cases
- Proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board and parallel state agencies, including unfair labor practice and union representation cases
- Labor and non-union arbitrations
- Sarbanes-Oxley, Dodd-Frank, and other qui tam litigation
- Administrative investigations before Local, state and federal equal employment opportunity agencies and litigation before such agencies
- Collective bargaining
- Labor and employment law drafting and counseling
Ogletree Deakins is one of the largest labor and employment law firms representing management in all types of employment-related legal matters. The firm has a reputation for legal excellence and responsive client service. Ogletree Deakins’ labor and employment practice is complemented and supported by related practice groups in the areas of business immigration, litigation, employee benefits, occupational safety and health, and construction law.
With offices throughout the United States and in Europe, Canada, and Mexico, the firm represents a diverse range of clients. Our depth of experience in labor and employment law has produced a successful track record for our clients – Fortune 50 corporations to start-up companies.
Although the size and scope of our practice has grown over the past quarter century, our core values remain constant. We are committed to personalized attention, innovative solutions and old-fashioned hard work.
Our approach to providing clients with the resources to solve today’s business challenges is always forward-thinking and strategic. We remain committed to providing our clients with an insider’s view of the workplace issues of the day.